Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bourbon County Coffee

Alright people,

I feel like it's time to get you guys another post, especially since I won't be posting this weekend most likely. That being said, I didn't really have a beer in mind to write about tonight, so I shot Mark a text and now we're going to crack open the bottle of Bourbon County Coffee Stout.

This beer being a barrel aged coffee stout really has me intrigued as to what the barrel and coffee combo will be like, but almost everyone seems to love it, so here we go.


Pours thick as hell. Used motor oil in the glass with a small head. Big bourbon, oak, and coffee scents on the nose. Pretty much the same on the taste. Great, dark coffee flavor melds with the spicy oak and bourbon flavor smoothly. Best part is, for 14% ABV, there is hardly any burn detectable. Check out my full review here.

Well, that's it for tonight. I'm heading home this weekend for my high school's big sectional match up against our conference rivals. It's a #1 vs. #8 matchup in Indiana 3A, and I'm hoping to see a loss from my senior year revenged.

Until next time, go Bulldogs!
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment