Sunday, April 14, 2013

Catch Up

Alright people,

Since I've last written, I've had a few beers of note to talk about.Let's do this in list and picture form so you knuckleheads won't have to read much...


  • Verhaeghe Echte Kriekenbier (review)
  • Dark Horse Tres Blueberry Stout (review)
  • Clown Shoes Vampire Slayer (review)
  • New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red (review)


All of these beers were pretty awesome, with the Belgian Red taking the top honor. Surprisingly, the Tres Blueberry Stout was probably my second favorite here. The blueberry and dark flavors worked wonderfully together, unlike any other fruit stout I've had before.

Big thanks to the girlfriend for the pictures. She has her own apartment now with some way better lighting, so that means better pictures for me in the future, rather than just my point and click style. Until next time, cheers!
-Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment