Thursday, January 10, 2013

Help from a Friend

Alright people,

Many of you may have heard of a little Wisconsin brewer called New Glarus Brewing Company. What many of you may not have known about New Glarus is how small their distribution is. As far as I know, they only distribute their beers to Wisconsin. Having only beer to Wisconsin once, and having not been 21 at the time, I have never been able to get any of NG's beers. In steps a friend from my major named Lane.

Lane is a girl in my major, who just happens to be from Wisconsin. When it dawned on me that she was going home for break, I realized an opportunity. A quick conversation later, and Lane was all aboard to help me and bring me back some NG beers.

Fast forward to this week, and Lane has delivered with flying colors. Just take a look.


What we have here are 4 fine fruit beers from New Glarus. Left to right it goes: 1xWisconsin Belgian Red, 1xSerendipity, 4xApple Ale, and 2xRaspberry Tart. There is a little part of this haul I left out, but you guys will get to see that in a future post.

So, big props and thanks to Lane for hooking me up with this great beer haul. I'm really looking forward to getting my first taste of New Glarus this weekend, and I'll be back here to tell you guys all about it. Until next time, follow me on Twitter to stay updated on any new reviews a write, and cheers!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment